Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Love of people - los tres amigos



Los tres amigos @ urbanscapes. I love.love.love.love them.  They made me laugh!

**If you are one of them or you know this ensemble let me know**




Los tres amigos amigos, playing along with the tugu drum circle. Their instrument of choice a kitchen accesories - fruit juices and vege slicer in 1, with a broken ruler.  A spray can and 1 maracas for amigo numero dos (the one with the kain pelekat on his head) and the other amigo -  a saxophone.  



They allowed us to pose with them with my instrument of choice. I got to choose from a tool box filled with bits and bobs of broken tools, maracas etc.  My instrument of choice, L shaped metal ruler & hammer.  

Viva la musica * Support all forms of talent*

2 comments:

  1. its me there with the kain pelekat...i'm amigo numero dos...you can contact me at facebook. juz search for Aku Goodkat in facebook...haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...its me with the pelekat on the head...haha...juz add me on facebook by searchin' Aku Goodkat... you'll find us there.=) yeap viva la musica....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails