Friday, January 8, 2010

Love of Food & Photography - Feast Guru

Yes this is an über special love of entry....Food and photography.  I initially wanted to share my love of samosas....eat it with some mint sauce.....hmmmmm I'm in heaven.  So i'm image googling and I found


Kirti Poddar's photostream on flickr.  He takes picures of food...some of indian food and i'm in love with his pictures...i love it when a picture is worth a thousand words.  But his pictures just make me salivate in a good way.  












Kitri, gave up his job and started this web portal - Feast Guru.  I would love his job, i would go to work for free as long as i get to eat.  The first thing i would do is eat all the palak paneer, aloo ghobi and bende masala with garlic naan, till i can't eat no more!  Though i think i would be 20 pounds over weight!  If you want to salivate even more check out Feast Guru - Mumbai Restaurant and Dining.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails