Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Love of Technology - Kindle DX

So I decided to do a new category ...Love of Technology...before anything tech-ish was categorized under 'stuff'...but i realized it didn't do justice to the gadget.  


This gadget, Kindle DX (this model is the 2nd generation) would be on my wish list.  As much as I love anything to do with books at times I want it...at times I don't want it - I'm so attached with reading the actual book (i hope the paper books never become obsolete!) . However this would be great when traveling or going to the beach....if i get bored with one book I can read another without having to lug it around. At USD489......left me a bit speechless. Those interested can prebook theirs from amazon website. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails